Meeting Minutes #28
Daniel – GDG
.invitation for Google Development Group. Jon, Ken and ST have registered.
To host Rotaract clubs visits during August 2016
RE: Darren from Rotaract Club of Sunway University and Rotaract Club of Petaling Jaya
Club: Rotaract Club of Petaling Jaya, the Rotaract Club of Sunway University
Purpose: international service
Their questions –
- Will your club be available to host us from 20th August 2016 to 24th August 2016?
- How many Rotaractors are your club comfortable to host?
- Will your club members be able to accommodate our members? If it is inconvenient, do you have any recommendations on the accommodation?
- Will your club be able to provide transportation for us throughout the whole trip?
- Are there any recommendations on the places of attraction in Sabah?
- Do you have any suggestion of what community service we can do during our stay?
- Action: President Daniel to follow up questions raised during meeting.
Jason – RYLA
.No updates? Jason is not here. Many members did not see the message.
RACUMS installation dinner
- President Elect. Ken
- President Daniel Wong
- Vice President Duncan
- Youth Service Chair Jason G. Ho
Induct Li Ping
.initiated by Daniel
.installation night induct Li Ping
.note: Li Ping will be away for business trip for upcoming 3 months.
Mud ball update
.Daniel called Alastair and Derek Chow to follow up. (KIV). Need stronger numbers and statistics before committing to this task.
Ken installation dinner (SGCC)
.allocate tasks, 23rd July, postpone to next week if not enough members.
.Ken suggest 30th July
.Daniel to advise Ken to delegate tasks immediately
.Li Ping can get some discounts!!
Ken – head count update
.beach cleaning with stop hunger group
.Daniel to remind Ken to follow up again.
Jonathan – Burger fest 2.0
.Almost 20+ attended. Many potential members, but age matters.
.Potential members are Tracy, Crystal, Clifern, Lee 1, Lee 2, Li Ling
.will initiate more invitations to events + fellowship
MC for KK South installation dinner
Jonathan + Qing Wen confirmed 9th July
Meeting tonight 8.15pm, at Print Cafe, Gaya Street.
Koh Li Ping
3. Steph still sick
4. Qing wen
5. Ching Ho
Meet starts 20:44pm
Meeting adjourne at 21:42pm